Become Board Certified
To apply for the Certification Exam, please follow these steps:
- Download, open, and read the Candidate Handbook. The Handbook contains all of the policies related to applying for and taking the exam.
- Download, open, and read the General Application Information. This information will prepare you for your application process and what verification we will need.
- Make sure you have all transcripts, certificates of completion and any letters from instructors ready to be uploaded to the online application.
- Fill out the online Application form. When received, there will be an approval process before payment is to be submitted. You will receive and e-mail with confirmation of approval within 2 weeks of submission date.
Reserve your place by registering early and planning ahead
CBSI appreciates receiving applications and exam fees one month ahead of the exam administration desired. However, it is absolutely necessary to receive them no less than ten (10) business days prior to the date of the exam administration. Applications received nine (9) days or less prior to the exam are subject to space availability.
- $300 – IASI Members
- $400 – Non-IASI Members
- $250 – New SI Practitioners within 12 months of graduation fro IASI recognized school
- $50 – Retake within 1 year of last exam (if did not pass)
- $50 – Active faculty at IASI recognized school
Applications that involve Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) considerations must be submitted no less than one month prior to the date of the desired exam administration.
This gives the CBSI staff time to review your application and to be sure that the proctor who will administer the exam is prepared to support every applicant who wishes to take the exam.